Skinny Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken and Veggies - Dump and Go Dinner
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 4-6 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with chicken breasts and seasonings.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 6 Servings
- Serving Size
- 8 oz chicken Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points