Slow Cooker Baked Bean Chicken
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 8 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 15 ounces drain and rinse Kidney (Dark Red) Beans, Canned
- 15 ounces drain and rinse Black Beans, Canned
- 30 ounces rinse and drain Pinto Beans, Canned
- 1 cup dice Onion
- ½ cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cups Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mustard, Yellow
- 1 teaspoon mince Garlic, Cloves
- ½ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide into indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker 3-4 hours on high, or 6-7 hours on low.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover, cook on high 3-4 hours or 6-7 hours on low.