Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken with Pears and Mushrooms
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients between indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 8 Servings
- Serving Size
- 8 oz chicken and 1/2 cup sauce Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points
- WW SmartPoints