Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken with Pears and Mushrooms
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 4 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 30 ounces Sliced Pears, Canned
- 2 cups slice Mushrooms
- ⅓ cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Serving Size: 8 oz chicken and 1/2 cup sauce
- 293 Calories
- 2g Fat
- 0g Sat Fat
- 120mg Cholesterol
- 773mg Sodium
- 71mg Potassium
- 23g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 20g Sugars
- 47g Protein
- 7 WW+ Points
- 7 WW Smart Points
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients between indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.