Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken with Pears & Mushrooms
With just a few whole food ingredients and your trusty slow cooker, this delicious and low calorie Balsamic Chicken with Pears & Mushrooms can be ready to share at your dinner table.
8 Servings Print
- 4 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 30 ounces Sliced Pears, Canned
- 2 cups slice Mushrooms
- ⅓ cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 serving= 537 Calories
- 10g Fat
- 3g Sat Fat
- 245mg Cholesterol
- 773mg Sodium
- 601mg Potassium
- 13g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 12g Sugar
- 94g Protein
- 12 WW+ Points
- 9 WW SmartPoints
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Divide all ingredients between indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it’s been frozen.
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.