Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup - Traditional Version
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 cups Beef Bone Broth/Stock
- 4 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Basil, Dried
- ½ cups dice Onion
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste
- 8 fluid ounces Vegetable Juice
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
Make It Now / Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are to be used 1) promptly if you "Make it Now" — to serve immediately, or 2) after freezing if you "Make From Frozen" — for the day you serve and eat it.
- 1 cup Water
- 8 ounces Elbows
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker, except the water and pasta.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When 30 minutes remain, add water and gluten free pasta.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes. Add cheese and serve.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients in indicated number of gallon size freezer bags, excluding the water and pasta.
- Remove as much air as possible, then label & freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When approximately 30 minutes remain, add pasta and indicated amount of water. Stir and replace cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Add cheese and serve.