Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops - Dump and Go Dinner
Slow cooked in a ranch seasoned cream of chicken sauce, these Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops are simple yet full of flavor. With only 4 ingredients, you can throw this crowd pleasing dish together in no time!
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 10 ½ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a large bowl combine dry ranch seasoning mix, cream of chicken soup, and water. Divide evenly between indicated number of quart sized freezer storage bags.
- Divide pork chops between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags.
- Place one quart sized bag of soup mixture inside one gallon sized bag of pork chops, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top of the pork chops.