Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 3 ¾ cups dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 2 cups Chicken Broth/Stock, Reduced Fat
- 3 cups drain and rinse Great Northern Beans, Canned
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 4 ounces Mild Green Chiles, Diced, Canned
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Paprika
- 1 serving = 1.5 cups
- 250 Calories
- 3g Total Fat
- 0.5g Sat Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 60mg Cholesterol
- 590mg Sodium
- 27g Total Carb
- 6g Fiber
- 4g Total Sugars (Includes 0g Added Sugars)
- 29g Protein
- 0 WW SmartPoints
- Diabetic Exchanges: 0 Fat
- 0 Fruit
- 0 Milk
- 0 Other Carb
- 1 Starch
- 1 Veg
- 3 Lean Meat
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Divide between indicated number of gallon freezer bags, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook on low 8 hours in slow cooker.