Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili
This White Bean Chicken Chili is a fantastically easy, flavorful diet recipe that will become a slow cooker favorite this year.
8 Servings Print
- 3 ¾ cups dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 2 cups Chicken Broth/Stock, Reduced Fat
- 3 cups drain and rinse Great Northern Beans, Canned
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 4 ounces Mild Green Chiles, Diced, Canned
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Paprika
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- 168 Calories
- 1g Fat
- 0g Sat Fat
- 45mg Cholesterol
- 722mg Sodium
- 133mg Potassium
- 17g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 4g Sugars
- 24g Protein
- 4 WW+ Points
- 3 WW Smart Points
- THM Meal Type: E
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Divide between indicated number of gallon freezer bags, label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it’s been frozen.
- Cook on low 8 hours in slow cooker.