Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 3 ¾ cups dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 2 cups Chicken Broth/Stock, Reduced Fat
- 3 cups drain and rinse Great Northern Beans, Canned
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 4 ounces Mild Green Chiles, Diced, Canned
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Paprika
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- 168 Calories
- 1g Fat
- 0g Sat Fat
- 45mg Cholesterol
- 722mg Sodium
- 133mg Potassium
- 17g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 4g Sugars
- 24g Protein
- 4 WW+ Points
- 3 WW Smart Points
- THM Meal Type: E
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Divide between indicated number of gallon freezer bags, label and freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook on low 8 hours in slow cooker.