Thai Chickpea Pasta
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 tablespoon chop Cilantro, Fresh
- ½ ounces Peanuts, Unsalted
- 1 ½ teaspoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 cup drain Garbanzo Beans (Chick Peas), Canned
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- ½ cups Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
Make It Now / Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are to be used 1) promptly if you "Make it Now" — to serve immediately, or 2) after freezing if you "Make From Frozen" — for the day you serve and eat it.
- 3 ½ cups cook Linguine
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine all other ingredients except peanuts and cilantro in a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Mix sauce with pasta, garnish with peanuts and cilantro and serve
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide cilantro and peanuts among pint bags and freeze.
- Mix remaining ingredients and divide among remaining 1/2 gallon freezer bags and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Heat sauce in microwave for 1 minute;
- Serve sauce over cooked pasta.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.