Summer Real Food Freezer Menu Vol. 9
Late summer is one of the best times to incorporate seasonal veggies into your cooking day to preserve the freshness of the harvest. So hit the farmer's market and get cooking this Summer Real Food Freezer Menu.
New to our Freezer Meal Plans? Each recipe is doubled to maximize your time, money, and ingredients using our MenuBuilder system! Check out How It Works to learn more!
3 Breakfasts 3 Lunches 6 Dinners + Add to My Menus
- Ginger Yogurt Parfaits with Cinnamon Pears- Whole Foods Version
via Sarah Fragoso
- Zucchini Muffins
Spicy Thai Basil Beef
via Poor Girl Eats Well
- Sauteed Summer Veggies and Quinoa
Macadamia Nut Chicken Tenders with Peach Mustard Sauce
via Plaid and Paleo
- Green Chile Burgers
- Sun-dried Tomato Spinach Feta Bake
- Slow Cooker Cashew Pork
- Healthy Hidden Veggie Pasta
Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken
via Baked Bree
- Tilapia and Pesto Foil Packets
Quantities based on serving each recipe 2 times.