Chicken Alfredo Pierogi
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 8 ounces Pierogies, Potato and Onion
- 1 cup cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 cup Peas, Frozen
- 16 fluid ounces Alfredo Sauce
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through or until warmed through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients in baking pan, cover with foil, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through or until pierogie are warmed through.