Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Butternut Squash Slow Cooker Recipe
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 pound Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ⅓ cups peel and dice Sweet Potato
- 6 ⅓ cups peel and chunk Squash, Butternut
- 1 cup Chicken Broth/Stock
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ⅓ cups chop Parsley, Fresh
- ⅓ cups chop Basil, Fresh
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 284 Calories
- 1g Fat
- 0 Sat Fat
- 17mg Cholesterol
- 256mg Sodium
- 1040mg Potassium
- 36g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 7g Sugar
- 27g Protein
- 6 WW+ Points
- 2 WW SmartPoints
- THM Meal: E
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients and divide among gallon size freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 4 hours.