Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 14 ounces Cranberry Sauce, Whole Berry
- 1 ounce Onion Soup Mix, Dried
- 1 cup French Dressing
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 5-6 hours until chicken is tender.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.