Cranberry Chicken is one of those classic "fix-and-forget" meals I find myself coming back to over, and over.
6 Servings Print
- 14 ounces Cranberry Sauce, Whole Berry
- 1 ounce Onion Soup Mix, Dried
- 1 cup French Dressing
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- Not available.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 5-6 hours until chicken is tender.
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
- Pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.