Cream Cheese Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 10 ¾ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ounce Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken, soup, cream cheese, and seasoning mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Mix soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix.
- Divide chicken into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Pour sauce over chicken, seal, label, and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Place contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.