Cream Cheese Chicken
- 10 ¾ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ounce Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Mix soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix.
- Divide chicken into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Pour sauce over chicken, seal, label, and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: Prep from frozen
- Place contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken, soup, cream cheese, and seasoning mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.