Cream Cheese Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 10 ¾ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ounce Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- Not available.
- Place chicken, soup, cream cheese, and seasoning mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Mix soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix.
- Divide chicken into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Pour sauce over chicken, seal, label, and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it's been frozen.
- Place contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.