Gluten Free Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well-combined. Use in recipe as directed.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well-combined. Use in recipe as directed. Or place in freezer container and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw and serve cold.