Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 cup cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ⅔ tablespoons Honey
- ¼ cups chop Grapes, Red
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter, Creamy
- ⅓ tablespoons chop Walnuts
- ⅓ cups dice Apple
Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are added AFTER your meal has been frozen — for the day you serve and eat it.
- 2 individual Lettuce, Leaf
- 1 serving = 2 wraps Calories 363
- Fat 19
- Carb 22.7
- Fiber 2.6
- Protein 28.7
- WW Plus Points 10
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients and wrap in a Romaine lettuce leaf.
- Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients (except lettuce leaves) and place in a freezer bag. Label and freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Place mixture inside a lettuce leaf. Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.