Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
These chicken lettuce wraps are Gluten Free Dairy Free, family friendly, and fully of summery goodness. Chicken, walnuts and grapes are all smothered in a creamy honey and peanut butter spread, then wrapped in a fresh Romaine lettuce leaf. This is sure to become a new favorite!
1 Servings Print
- 1 cup cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ⅔ tablespoons Honey
- ¼ cups chop Grapes, Red
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter, Creamy
- ⅓ tablespoons chop Walnuts
- ⅓ cups dice Apple
Serving Day Ingredients
- 2 individual Lettuce, Leaf
- 1 serving = 2 wraps Calories 363
- Fat 19
- Carb 22.7
- Fiber 2.6
- Protein 28.7
- WW Plus Points 10
- Combine all ingredients and wrap in a Romaine lettuce leaf.
- Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.
- Combine all ingredients (except lettuce leaves) and place in a freezer bag. Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
- Place mixture inside a lettuce leaf. Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.