Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps- Lunch Version
- 1 cup cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ⅔ tablespoons Honey
- ¼ cups chop Grapes, Red
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter, Creamy
- ⅓ tablespoons chop Walnuts
- ⅓ cups dice Apple
- 2 individual Lettuce, Leaf
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients (except lettuce leaves) and place in a freezer bag. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Place mixture inside a lettuce leaf. Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients. Place mixture inside a lettuce leaf. Roll up leaf, tucking in lettuce as you go.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 1 Servings
- Serving Size
- 2 wraps Calories 363 Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW Plus Points