Gluten Free Dairy Free Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 pound Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- ⅓ cups Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cups Vinegar
- ¼ cups Lemon Lime Soda
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, Gluten Free
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide chicken among indicated number of freezer bags.
- Mix remaining ingredients and divide evenly into bags with chicken.
- Remove as much air as possible, then label & seal.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Pour contents of bag in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.