Gluten Free Dairy Free Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Gluten Free Dairy Free Lasagna Soup is an easy assembly meal, requiring no prep. It cooks in the slow cooker, making it a perfect meal when you have a busy day. Lasagna as you know it will never be the same.
6 Servings Print
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 cups Beef Broth/Stock
- 4 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Basil, Dried
- ½ cups dice Onion
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste
- 8 fluid ounces Vegetable Juice
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are added AFTER your meal has been frozen — for the day you serve and eat it.
- 1 cup Water
- 8 ounces Elbows, Gluten Free
- Not available.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker, except the water and pasta.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When 30 minutes remain, add water and gluten free pasta.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Combine all ingredients in indicated number of gallon size freezer bags, excluding the water and pasta.
- Remove as much air as possible, then label & freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it’s been frozen.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When approximately 30 minutes remain, add pasta and indicated amount of water. Stir and replace cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes.