Spicy Honey Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoons Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoons Coriander, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are added AFTER your meal has been frozen — for the day you serve and eat it.
- ½ cups Honey
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 serving = 4 oz.
- 209 Calories
- 14g Fat
- 1g Sat Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 482mg Sodium
- 37mg Potassium
- 18g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 17g Sugar
- 31g Protein
- 8 WW+ Points
- 6 WW SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine the spices in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Pat the chicken and coat in oil. Dip the chicken in the spices.
- Divide among indicated number of freezer bags. Remove as much air as possible, then label & seal.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Place chicken on grill and cook 7-9 minutes on each side.
- When chicken is almost done, brush on glaze made with honey and cider vinegar. Warm up honey slightly to make it easier to glaze.
- Take the chicken off the grill and brush with remaining glaze.