Green Smoothie Bags with Yogurt
- ¼ cups Yogurt, Plain
- ½ cups peel and slice Banana
- 1 cup Peaches, Frozen
- 1 cup chop Kale
- ½ cups Water
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Place yogurt in ice cube trays, about a tablespoon in each compartment.
- Place banana on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flash freeze both.
- Divide yogurt, banana, peaches, and kale among indicated number of pint freezer bags, label, and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Prep from frozen
- Dump contents of the smoothie bag into a blender and mix with water on high speed until you reach desired consistency.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Mix all ingredients into blender until desired consistency.