Green Smoothie Bags with Yogurt
Skip the prepackaged smoothie mixes and make your own with fresh ingredients for a super easy way to start the day with whole foods.
2 Servings Print
- ¼ cups Homemade Freezable Yogurt in the Slow Cooker
- ½ cups peel and slice Banana
- 1 cup Peaches, Frozen
- 1 cup chop Kale
Serving Day Ingredients
- ½ cups Water
- Not available.
- Mix all ingredients into blender until desired consistency.
- Place yogurt in ice cube trays, about a tablespoon in each compartment.
- Place banana on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flash freeze both.
- Divide yogurt, banana, peaches, and kale among indicated number of pint freezer bags, label, and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
- Dump contents of the smoothie bag into a blender and mix with water on high speed until you reach desired consistency.