Green Smoothie Bags with Yogurt
Skip the prepackaged smoothie mixes and make your own with fresh ingredients for a super easy way to start the day with whole foods.
2 Servings Print
- ¼ cups Homemade Freezable Yogurt in the Slow Cooker
- ½ cups peel and slice Banana
- 1 cup Peaches, Frozen
- 1 cup chop Kale
Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are added AFTER your meal has been frozen — for the day you serve and eat it.
- ½ cups Water
- Not available.
- Mix all ingredients into blender until desired consistency.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Place yogurt in ice cube trays, about a tablespoon in each compartment.
- Place banana on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flash freeze both.
- Divide yogurt, banana, peaches, and kale among indicated number of pint freezer bags, label, and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it’s been frozen.
- Dump contents of the smoothie bag into a blender and mix with water on high speed until you reach desired consistency.