- 2 ⅔ cups cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ½ ounces Taco Seasoning
- ¼ cups Water
- 15 ounces drain and rinse Black Beans, Canned
- 1 cup Corn, Frozen
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Mix cooked chicken, taco seasoning, water, beans, and corn.
- Divide among the indicated number of gallon freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Heat on stovetop over medium high heat for 8 minutes.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Mix cooked chicken, taco seasoning, water, beans, and corn over medium high heat for 8 minutes.