Paleo Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak, sliced
- ¼ cups Arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons peel and mince Ginger, Fresh
- ¾ cups Coconut Aminos
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Honey
- ½ cups grate Carrot
- ⅓ cups dice Green Onion (Scallion)
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 603 Calories
- 20g Fat
- 7g Sat Fat
- 113mg Cholesterol
- 913mg Sodium
- 44mg Potassium
- 70g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 61g Sugar
- 36g Protein
- 16 WW+ Points
- 24 WW SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Coat flank steak pieces in arrowroot powder.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Coat flank steak in arrowroot powder.
- Combine remaining ingredients and divide into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Divide steak into freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.