Paleo Crockpot Mongolian Beef - Dump and Go Dinner
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Coat flank steak in arrowroot powder.
- Combine remaining ingredients and divide into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Divide steak into freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Coat flank steak pieces in arrowroot powder.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 4 Servings
- Serving Size
- 1 cup Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points
- WW SmartPoints