Pineapple Salsa Chicken Bake
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 cups cook and shred Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 2 cups Pineapple Salsa
- ¼ cups juice Lime
- ⅛ teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 cup drain Chunks Pineapple, Canned
- 2 tablespoons seed and dice Jalapeño
- 1 serving = 2 cups
- 397 Calories
- 5g Fat,119g Cholesterol
- 705g Sodium
- 500g Potassium
- 36g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 44g Protein
- 32 g Sugar
- WW+ points 9
- THM Meal Type- E
- Zone Blocks: 6 Protein 1 Fat 4 Carbs
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly into an 8×8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until heated through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Empty contents of bag into baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until heated through .