Pineapple Salsa Chicken Bake - Dump and Go Dinner
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Empty contents of bag into baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until heated through .
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly into an 8×8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until heated through.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 2 Servings
- Serving Size
- 2 cups Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW Freestyle
- Diabetic Exchanges: 0 Fat
- 1 Fruit
- 0 Milk
- 1 Other Carb
- 0 Starch
- 0 Veg
- 5 Lean Meat