Root Beer Pulled Pork
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 pounds Pork Roast
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 ¼ cups slice Onion
- ¾ cups Root Beer
- ¼ cups Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- ½ tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Flour, All-Purpose
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Sprinkle roast with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Remove roast and onions.
- Shred pork and discard onions.
- Add roast back to sauce in slow cooker.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Place in crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours.