Slow Cooker Apple Cherry Pork Loin
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 cup dice Apple
- ¾ cups Apple Juice
- ½ cups Water
- 1 cup pit Cherry
- ½ cups dice Onion
- ½ cups dice Celery
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 pounds Boneless Pork Loin
- Serving Size: 5 ounces
- 237 Calories
- 12g Fat
- 4g Sat Fat
- 67mg Cholesterol
- 519mg Sodium
- 1mg Potassium
- 6g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 5g Sugars
- 31g Protein
- 7 WW+ Points
- 6 WW SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until pork is cooked through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide apples among indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except pork in a bowl. Divide among indicated number of gallon freezer bags, pouring over apples. Ensure apples are covered by liquid to prevent browning.
- Divide pork among bags, placing on top of apples and other ingredients.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or until pork is cooked through.