Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili- Dinner Version
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 2 ⅔ cups dice Celery
- 1 cup dice Carrot
- 5 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 6 ⅔ cups cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 5 ⅓ cups drain and rinse Navy Beans, Canned
- ⅓ cups Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- ½ cups Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 30 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 15 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 15 ounces Chili Beans
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Sauté onions, carrots and garlic until tender in a small skillet.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a small skillet over medium heat, sauté onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide sauteed vegetables between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags. Follow with the rest of the ingredients. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.