Slow Cooker French Dip – Whole Foods Version
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 4 pounds Beef Roast
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Bouillon, Beef, Granules
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, Dried
- 1 teaspoon mince Garlic, Cloves
- 8 individual French Bread, Whole Wheat
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Cut all the fat off the roast, divide and place in half the indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Mix together soy sauce, bouillon , peppercorns, rosemary, and garlic.
- Pour mixture over the roast in a gallon freezer bag.
- Divide buns among half the indicated number of bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Add enough water to the crock pot to cover the roast.
- Set the crock pot on high and cook for 1 hour.
- Turn down the heat to low and cook for an additional 10 hours. The roast is done when you can pull it apart easily with a fork.
- Shred the roast with a fork and serve on rolls, using remaining juices in the crock pot for dipping sauce.