Slow Cooker Jerk Pork
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- 6 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 3 tablespoons Jerk Seasoning
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ cups juice Lime
- ½ cups Orange Juice
- 2 cups slice Onion, Red
- 2 tablespoons chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 1 cup drain Chunks Pineapple, Canned
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 237 Calories
- 3g Fat
- 98mg Cholesterol
- 449mg Sodium
- 146mg Potassium
- 13g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 7g Sugar
- 35g Protein
- 5 WW+ Points
- 3 WW SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 8 hours.