Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 ½ cups cook Ground Turkey
- 10 ounces Corn, Frozen
- 1 cup dice Onion, Yellow
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Canned
- 16 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 4 ½ ounces Mild Green Chiles, Diced, Canned
- 15 ounces Kidney (Dark Red) Beans, Canned
- 2 tablespoons chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- Serving Size = 1 serving
- 2/3 cup of chili. 229 Calories
- 6g Fat
- 1g Sat Fat
- 32mg Cholesterol
- 567mg Sodium
- 662mg Potassium
- 31g Carbs
- 8g Fiber
- 7g Sugar
- 16g Protein
- 6 WW+ Points
- 5 WW SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours.