Strawberry Peach All Fruit Smoothie
- ½ cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup slice Peach
- 1 medium Banana
- 8 whole Strawberries
- 1 cup Ice
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide pineapple juice among ice cube trays.
- Freeze until solid.
- Divide peaches, bananas, strawberries, ice and pineapple ice cubes into indicated number of quart freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: Countertop
- Place in blender, adding additional liquid to achieve desired consistency. Serve.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in blender, adding additional liquid to achieve desired consistency.
- Blend and enjoy.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 2 Servings
- Serving Size
- 1 smoothie Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points
- WW SmartPoints