Apple Pie Pork Chops - Dump and Go Dinner
It seems like pork and apples were just made for each other! Our Apple Pie Pork Chops recipe amps up this happy pairing with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice for a delicious meal that will transport your tastebuds to the heart of fall.
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients except pork chops into indicated number of freezer bags. Mix well inside bag.
- Add pork chops into bags, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Thaw. Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- In a small bowl, mix together apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add apple mixture to slow cooker on top of pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.