Apple Pie Pork Chops
I got this idea one night when I was trying to use up items in my freezer in order to clear space for my next cooking day. I had an apple pie kit and a some pork chops in my freezer and they just seemed like a perfect combination. It turns out I was right!
4 Servings Print
- 6 cups peel and slice Apple
- ¾ cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour, All-Purpose
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Cloves, Ground
- ½ teaspoons Allspice, Ground
- 1 ½ pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- Not available.
- In a small bowl, mix together apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add apple mixture to slow cooker on top of pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Divide all ingredients except pork chops into indicated number of freezer bags. Mix well inside bag.
- Add pork chops into bags, label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it’s been frozen.
- Thaw. Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.