Apple Pie Pork Chops
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 6 cups peel and slice Apple
- ¾ cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour, All-Purpose
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Cloves, Ground
- ½ teaspoons Allspice, Ground
- 1 ½ pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- In a small bowl, mix together apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add apple mixture to slow cooker on top of pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients except pork chops into indicated number of freezer bags. Mix well inside bag.
- Add pork chops into bags, label and freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw. Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.