Better than the Freezer Aisle: Lean Cuisine Copycat Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad Topper
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 tablespoons Red Raspberry Preserves
- ⅛ cups Olive Oil
- ⅛ cups Rice Vinegar
- 1 ⅓ cups cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- ⅛ cups Cranberries, Dried
- ⅛ cups chop Pecans
- ½ cups dice and cook Broccoli
- ¼ cups dice Bell Pepper, Red
- ⅛ cups dice Onion, Red
Serving Day Ingredients
These ingredients are added AFTER your meal has been frozen — for the day you serve and eat it.
- 4 cups Spinach, Baby
- 1 serving = 3 cups
- 486 Calories
- 32g Fat
- 6g Sat Fat
- 77mg Cholesterol
- 657mg Sodium
- 612mg Potassium
- 25g Carbs
- 3g Fiber
- 7g Sugar
- 28g Protein
- Zone Blocks: 4 Protein 10 Fat 2 Carbs
- 13 WW+ Points
- 15 WW Smart Points
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- In a bowl, whisk together red raspberry preserves, olive oil and rice vinegar to create dressing.
- Place spinach on plate.
- Top with chicken, dried cranberries, pecans, broccoli, red pepper and red onion.
- Top salad with dressing and enjoy.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a bowl whisk together red raspberry preserves, olive oil and rice vinegar to create dressing.
- Toss together chicken, cranberries, pecans, broccoli, bell pepper, and onions.
- Divide chicken mixture among the indicated number of quart sized freezer bags.
- Divide dressing among the indicated number of pint sized freezer bags.
- Place small bag of dressing into larger bag of salad toppings. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Place toppings atop spinach.
- Knead dressing packet and pour over salad.