Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak, sliced
- ¼ cups Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ½ teaspoons peel and mince Ginger, Fresh
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cups grate Carrot
- ⅓ cups slice Green Onion (Scallion)
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Coat flank steak pieces in cornstarch.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Coat flank steak in cornstarch.
- Combine remaining ingredients and place into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Add steak to indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.