Crockpot Mongolian Beef
This Crockpot Mongolian Beef is easier than getting takeout!Throw a few ingredients in the crockpot, and come home to a wonderful Asian inspired meal!
4 Servings Print
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak, sliced
- ¼ cups Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cups grate Carrot
- ⅓ cups slice Green Onion (Scallion)
- Not available.
- Coat flank steak pieces in cornstarch.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Coat flank steak in cornstarch.
- Combine remaining ingredients and place into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Add steak to indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it's been frozen.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.