Crockpot Mongolian Beef
This Crockpot Mongolian Beef is easier than getting takeout! Throw a few ingredients in the crockpot, and come home to a wonderful Asian inspired meal!
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
5 hours 6 minutes
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Coat flank steak pieces in cornstarch.
- Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
Why would I want to freeze this?
- Coat flank steak in cornstarch.
- Combine remaining ingredients and place into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Add steak to indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.