Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 8 ounces slice Smoked Sausage
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 1 cup dice Carrot
- 1 ⅓ cups dice Celery
- 30 ounces drain and rinse Black Eyed Peas, Canned
- 10 ½ ounces Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 2 cups Chicken Broth/Stock, Reduced Fat
- ¼ teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Serving = 306 Calories
- 11g Fat
- 23mg Cholesterol
- 1026mg Sodium
- 899mg Potassium
- 42g Carbs
- 8g Fiber
- 13g Sugars
- 15g Protein
- 8 WW+ Points
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide ingredients into indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 8 hours.