"Light" Cream Cheese Chicken
This lightened up version of our classic Cream Cheese Chicken is an easy, waistline friendly recipe for the holiday season.
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- Serving Size: 5 ounces chicken and 1/3 cup sauce
- 293 Calories
- 15g Fat
- 7g Sat Fat
- 124mg Cholesterol
- 1552mg Sodium
- 52mg Potassium
- 6g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 3g Sugars
- 34g Protein
- 8 WW+ Points
- 8 WW Smart Points
9 hours 2 minutes
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken, soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
Why would I want to freeze this?
- In a bowl, mix together soup, cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Place chicken in freezer bags.
- Pour sauce over chicken, seal, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, until chicken is cooked through.