"Light" Cream Cheese Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 10 ¾ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup, Fat Free
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Fat Free
- 1 ounce Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- Serving Size: 5 ounces chicken and 1/3 cup sauce
- 293 Calories
- 15g Fat
- 7g Sat Fat
- 124mg Cholesterol
- 1552mg Sodium
- 52mg Potassium
- 6g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 3g Sugars
- 34g Protein
- 8 WW+ Points
- 8 WW Smart Points
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken, soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a bowl, mix together soup, cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Place chicken in freezer bags.
- Pour sauce over chicken, seal, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours, until chicken is cooked through.