Paleo Strawberry Kale Coconut Smoothie
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 cup Water
- 13 ½ fluid ounces Coconut Milk, Canned
- 4 cups Whole Strawberries, Frozen
- 8 cups chop Kale
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 594 Calories
- 22g Fat
- 19g Sat Fat
- 33mg Cholesterol
- 266mg Sodium
- 476mg Potassium
- 28g Carbs
- 7g Fiber
- 12g Sugars
- 70g Protein
- 15 WW+ Points
- 18 SmartPoints
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Put all ingredients in blender (working in batches if necessary) and mix until smooth.
- After blending, pour each serving into quart sized freezer bag. Lay flat to freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw. Pour contents into glass and enjoy your quick, on the go breakfast!