Slow Cooker Coconut Tofu Curry - Dump and Go Dinner
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Blend all ingredients except tofu in a food processor (working in batches if necessary).
- Pour into a gallon bag. Place tofu cubes into a quart bag. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Blend all ingredients except tofu in a food processor.
- Pour into slow cooker and add tofu.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.