Slow Cooker Paleo Thai Chicken - Dump and Go Dinner
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ½ cups dice Bell Pepper, Red
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- ½ cups Chicken Broth/Stock
- ¼ cups Coconut Aminos, #1
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 3 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ½ teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot
- ⅔ cups Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos, #2
- ¼ cups juice Lime
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide chicken, bell pepper, onion, chicken broth, coconut aminos #1, cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper among 1/2 indicated number of gallon freezer bags. Remove as much air as possible and seal.
- In a small bowl, whisk arrowroot powder, almond butter, coconut aminos #2 and lime juice.
- Divide sauce among indicated number of quart freezer bags. Remove as much air as possible and seal.
- Put both bags into another gallon sized freezer bag, label and seal.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Put ingredients from the larger bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Add ingredients from small bag, stir into chicken, and let cook for another 15-30 minutes.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken, bell pepper, onion, chicken broth, coconut aminos #1, cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper into slow cooker and stir to blend.
- Cook on low for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, whisk arrowroot powder, almond butter, coconut aminos #2 and lime juice together in a small bowl.
- Add ingredients to slow cooker and let cook for another 15-30 minutes.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 4 Servings
- Serving Size
- 1 1/2 Cups Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points
- WW SmartPoints