Slow Cooker Taco Soup - Vegetarian - Dump and Go Dinner
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion
- 15 ounces drain and rinse Black Beans, Canned
- 1 cup Corn, Frozen
- 28 ounces Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted
- 16 fluid ounces Vegetable Broth/Stock
- 1 ⅓ tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 ⅓ tablespoons Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Oregano, Dried
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients among indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 10 hours or high for 6 hours.