Summer Chicken Salad - Lunch Version
- 4 cups cook and shred Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1 ⅓ cups dice Celery
- 1 cup halve Grapes, Red
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine chicken, celery, grapes, poppy seed and garlic salt in a large bowl.
- Divide ingredients among indicated number of quart freezer storage bags. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Combine with indicated amount of mayonnaise and serve cold.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine chicken, celery, grapes, poppy seed, garlic salt, and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Serve cold.