Buffalo Pasta Salad - Lunch Version
This Vegetarian Buffalo Pasta Salad, which is served cold, is perfect on hot summer days when you still want buffalo flavor but not all of the heat.
- ¾ cups Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ cups Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ¼ cups Ranch Dressing
- 4 ounces Tofu, Soft
- 24 ounces cook Penne
- 1 ⅓ cups dice Celery
- 1 cup halve Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cups Blue Cheese Crumbles
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine blue cheese dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, ranch, and tofu in a medium bowl. Divide among indicated number of quart freezer bags.
- Combine pasta, celery, tomatoes, blue cheese. Divide among indicated number of gallon freezer bags.
- Place 1 quart bag in 1 gallon bag, seal, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Combine sauce mixture with pasta mixture, and enjoy.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine blue cheese dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, ranch, and tofu in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or for as long as overnight.
- Add pasta, celery, tomatoes, and blue cheese. Stir and enjoy.