Wake Me Up Coffee Banana Smoothie
Sweet and simple this Wake Me Up Coffee Banana Smoothie recipe calls for just three ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. It’s a deliciously creamy breakfast treat that’s paleo friendly too!
- 2 medium Banana
- 1 cup Coffee, Brewed
- 1 ⅓ cups Coconut Milk, Canned
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide coffee and coconut milk in ice cube trays.
- Freeze until solid.
- Prepare individual serving bags by placing coffee cubes, coconut cubes and frozen banana in quart size freezer bags.
- Label & freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Prep from frozen
- Thaw until slightly slushy and blend together.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Servings Per Recipe
- 2 Servings
- Serving Size
- 1 cup Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- WW+ Points
- Zone Blocks
- 0 Protein 1 Fat 3 Carbs