Wake Me Up Coffee Banana Smoothie
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs.
Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 medium Banana
- 1 cup Coffee, Brewed
- 1 ⅓ cups Coconut Milk, Canned
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 136 Calories
- 3g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 30mg Sodium
- 480mg Potassium
- 29g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 14g Sugar
- 1g Protein
- 4 WW+ Points
- Zone Blocks: 0 Protein 1 Fat 3 Carbs
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Blend all ingredients together.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide coffee and coconut milk in ice cube trays.
- Freeze until solid.
- Prepare individual serving bags by placing coffee cubes, coconut cubes and frozen banana in quart size freezer bags.
- Label & freeze.
Freeze For Later Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw until slightly slushy and blend together.