Wake Me Up Coffee Banana Smoothie
Sweet and simple this Wake Me Up Coffee Banana Smoothie recipe calls for just three ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. It's a deliciously creamy breakfast treat that's paleo friendly too!
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 136 Calories
- 3g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 30mg Sodium
- 480mg Potassium
- 29g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 14g Sugar
- 1g Protein
- 4 WW+ Points
- Zone Blocks: 0 Protein 1 Fat 3 Carbs
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Blend all ingredients together.
2 hours 7 minutes
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
Why would I want to freeze this?
- Divide coffee and coconut milk in ice cube trays.
- Freeze until solid.
- Prepare individual serving bags by placing coffee cubes, coconut cubes and frozen banana in quart size freezer bags.
- Label & freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw until slightly slushy and blend together.