You can create a NEW menu from a single recipe.
How to Make a New Menu From A Recipe
- Search for a recipe within the main recipe search page.
- Click and choose to view the recipe.
- Once in the recipe page itself, below the description, you will see a section called “My Menus” with 5 menu slots available to you.
- To create a new menu from that recipe, simply click the teal dotted lined box labeled “+Start a New Menu”. A new screen will appear for you to type in a name for your menu, then click the orange arrow to submit it and start your new menu.
*You will only see this option if you have less than 4 menus. 5 menus is the max.
- You will receive a notification in the upper right-hand of your screen confirming the addition and will re-route you to your new menu.”
I can’t create a menu from a single recipe because I already have 5 menus. What do I do?
In order to create a NEW menu from a recipe, you must have 4 menu slots or less. If you already have 5 menus saved to your “My Menus,” then you must delete a menu in order to have room.