There are two ways to “Favorite” recipes.
You can save your favorite recipes either from:
1) The Main Recipe Search Page
- Go to the main recipe search page here.
- Every recipe card has an image and short description within the larger search. Here you will see a heart icon in the upper right-hand corner of that recipe card. This is replicated on every recipe card.
- If you hover over the heart on any recipe card, you will see it begin to “beat,” meaning it is ready for you to add it to your favorites.
- Simply click that heart icon, and the outlined heart will fill in, indicating it has been added to your “My Favorites”.
2) From within a Recipe
- Search for a recipe within the main recipe search page.
- Click and choose to view the recipe.
- Simply click that heart icon in the upper right hand corner, and the outlined heart will fill in, indicating it has been added to your “My Favorites”.
Within your “My Favorites” you can:
Filter by the “Meal Type” or “Recipe” name.
Simply click the header “Meal Type” or “Recipe” and it will reorder your recipes in ascending or descending order.