At the top of our main navigation, there is a location called “Favorites” so you can easily start a new menu from your favorite recipes!
*This option is available to you if you have 4 menus or less. 5 menus is the max. If you already have 5 menus, you will receive a notification in the top right-hand corner of your screen saying, “There was an error creating your new menu.”
How to Make a New Menu from From Your Favorite Recipes:
- Simply go to the top of any page, and select to go to your “Favorites”
- From there, you will be taken to your recipe favorites list.
- First, you must select the recipes you would like to add. You can create a menu based on:
- All Your Favorite Recipes *Cannot be more than 15 recipes.
- Some of Your Favorite Recipes
- Once your chosen recipes are selected, you can then click the orange “Create A New Menu” button, and a new screen appear.
- From there, create your new menu by giving it a name in the blank space indicating “Name your new menu”.
- Create and type in a name for your new menu, and click the orange “→” to add it.
- You will receive a green notification in the upper right-hand of your screen confirming the addition saying, “This menu has been successfully added to your menus. We are now redirecting you to your new menu.”
- It will then redirect you to your newly built menu based on your favorite recipes.
- From here, you can add and delete recipes as you want, or go ahead and print your menu resources!
*PLEASE NOTE: The maximum number of recipes you can add to a menu are 15.