This week marks a bit of a slow down for us. However, looking at our menu, it is hard to tell. We have a lot going on in the evenings that interferes with dinner but it is SO much less hectic this week. I am attempting to use up some of my freezer meals because a new months cooking day is quickly approaching.
Menu Plan Monday
- Monday – Cannelloni (July Menu), garlic bread, salad
- Tuesday – Mommy’s Night Out – out with friends, daddy working late
- Wednesday – House Church – Ground Beef Casserole (July Menu)
- Thursday – Leftovers
- Friday – Mom’s Enchiladas, guacamole, chips, fruit (happy box)
- Saturday – Away for the day Sunday – Lunch – leftovers
- -Dinner – Chicken Cacciatore (July Menu), rice, vegetable
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!