On May 14, 2012 by Heather
What a crazy busy couple of weeks coming up!
We have the school year ending in two weeks, and there are a flurry of activities associated with that: field trips, volunteer breakfast, field day, end-of-the-year party, etc. Throw in a softball tournament beginning, our 15-year anniversary (yay, us!), doctor appointments and a couple of birthday parties, and surely you can see why a menu plan is imperative this week!
Having a great menu plan to follow with a few freezer meals thrown in makes me feel a little less anxious when looking over my calendar at the upcoming week.
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Mini bagel pizzas
- Dinner – Crock Pot bacon wrapped chicken
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken crescent rolls
- Dinner – Spaghetti (from freezer), garlic bread
- Toddler Lunch – grilled cheese sandwiches
- Dinner – Anniversary Dinner Out!
- Toddler Lunch – meeting Daddy for lunch
- Dinner – tacos
- Lunch – leftovers
- Dinner – Sausage Stuffed Loaf
- Lunch – pick up BBQ after church
- Dinner – Chicken Pesto Shells
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!