On January 16, 2012 by Kelly
This week is a big fun one for my kids. They have Monday off from school, my oldest daughter’s birthday is on Wednesday (she will be 14!) and then she gets to see the amazing Broadway production of the Lion King the next day. My youngest is having a sleepover on the weekend and my oldest has a cross country ski meet this week. Now, if we could only get a bit of real snow so he doesn’t have to race on the artificial stuff, the week would be set!
The Gluten Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Heather of Celiac Family. She picked smoothies for the theme this week. I have a bunch of gluten and dairy free smoothies that my family makes. I try to keep frozen bananas in the freezer so we can whip smoothies up whenever we are in the mood. Frozen bananas lend a creaminess and body to dairy free smoothies that we love.
Menu Plan Monday
- Lunch – Banana Pancakes, homemade turkey sausage and fruit
- Dinner – Juicy Apple Turkey Burgers, homemade gluten free buns, spinach salad with poppy seed dressing
- Lunch – Pizza Muffins, pea pods and pineapple
- Dinner – Lemon Spinach Tilapia, broccoli and clementines
- Lunch – Hummus and veggie roll ups, grapes and broccoli
- Dinner – Slow Cooker Pork & Apple Curry over quinoa, salad and birthday cupcakes! Maybe the Gluten and Dairy Free Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Fluff I made her last year… Yum!
- Lunch – Homemade GFDF pizza pockets, veggie sticks and orange slices
- Dinner – Beef and Bean Stew, Blender Corn Bread and salad
- Lunch – Banana Bread and sun butter sandwiches, veggie sticks and fruit
- Dinner – Chicken Thai Pizza and a salad
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Cranberry Chicken, buckwheat pilaf and garlic green beans
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!