On July 27, 2009 by Kelly
I’m dreaming up this menu plan BEFORE I go to BlogHer in the hopes that I will stick with it and that having something planned will work in my favor. I am certain that I will be tired and worn out and want to go easy on myself this week.
Menu Plan Monday
- Monday – Grilled BBQ chicken (hubby mans the grill), corn on the cob (from the happy box), and fresh fruit
- Tuesday – Hot Dog Croissants, Freezer Coleslaw, fruit
- Wednesday – House Church – dinner with friends
- Thursday – Leftovers
- Friday – Eating out (or in) as I am doing my mini-once a month cooking (OAMC) cooking day this evening.
- Saturday – Chicken Parmigiana, spaghetti noodles, garlic bread, peas For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!