On September 27, 2010 by Kelly
Just a reminder that we would like to have Saving Second Base submissions in by October 1st. The hope is that Rachel and I will have recipes/stories to share each and every day with you on each of our blogs. Of course, this is ALL up to you! So take a few minutes this week and go through your family recipes. This is a good cause and worth an hour of your time! Really, it is! 🙂 Here are the details again in case you have forgotten:
- Include an original recipe. It can be one of the following: a recipe of theirs, a recipe of yours that they loved, or a recipe that makes you think of them/remember them when you make it.
- Write a food related memory or story about someone that has survived or passed whom you knew or were close to that had breast cancer to go with the recipe.
- Include a picture of that person, a picture of you with that person, a picture of the recipe, or another photo that would be appropriate.
- A one-two sentence bio about you, include a URL if you have a blog.
- Email all of the above to breastcancerebook@ gmail.com
Note: Those entering will be asked to sign a publication release for print of the commemorative ecookbook. More great info, buttons, and encouragement can be found on A Southern Fairytale.
Menu Plan Monday
Monday – Asian Peanut Butter Pork, white rice, egg rolls Tuesday – Garlic Chicken, sweet potatoes Wednesday – House Church, I took Caramel Apple Pie Trifle Thursday – leftovers Friday – Out to dinner for the Scan Dayton event with Deals for Dayton (and her hubby) Saturday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Family picnic
Sunday – Lunch – leftovers
Dinner – Pasta and veggies
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!