On May 28, 2012 by Kelly
Happy Memorial Day everyone!
I hope you’re enjoying your barbecues and get-togethers. As a vegetarian/meat-eating blended-eater family, barbecue holidays are always a bit of a challenge. Especially now that we’re Getting Real and we can’t just toss some veggie dogs on the barbecue!
Sometimes Mr. Meaty and the kids have all-natural uncured hot dogs, while I have something else. This year I’m opting for Vegetarian Chipotle Vidalia Burgers, made with delicious seasonal Vidalia onions and a delicious yogurt sauce filled with home-smoked chipotle peppers.
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Mom’s Gooey Chocolatey Zucchini Brownies
- Dinner – Whole Foods “Real” Chicken Broccoli Rice, vegetarianized (with chickpeas instead of chicken)
- Toddler Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Super Easy Freezer Bean Burritos
- Toddler Lunch – Indian Tater Tots (the Potato Balls from Baked Potato Ball Curry Recipe)
- Dinner – Thai Peanut Noodles, vegetarianized (with chickpeas)
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!